Join us as two well-known industry leaders debate the issues, angles, opportunities and challenges of SDN security. With an eye toward weighting the SDN equation in favor of security success, Aaron Turner and Marcus Ranum are coming to Boston for a vigorous and highly interactive exchange in a casual environment.
The space is for comfort; the agenda is for productivity. Topics will include:
- Compare and contrast SDN: on-premises data center, cloud-based and enterprise network
- Different SDN security approaches – risks and rewards
- Core threats, issues and pitfalls
- Policies that work
- New technologies and solutions
- Vendors leading the charge
- Productive conversations with operations
- Greenfield planning vs. after-the-fact cleanup
The agenda is fluid: Drinks, appetizers and time with your peers, followed by introductions so you’ll all know who is in the room. Aaron and Marcus will spend about an hour challenging each other’s differing perspectives on the topics. The rest of the time, the floor is open to you to pose questions and interact with your peers. If our experience is any indicator, the unscripted session will be the highlight, bringing a rich diversity of useful insight into the conversation.
This event is designed with CISOs, security architects and security practitioners in mind. Network architects and operations folks are encouraged to join as well.
This event is for IANS clients and invited guests — there is no vendor sponsorship or presence.