2020 Dallas
Information Security Forum

#IANSDallas #IANSEvents

March 25 - 26, 2020
Cityplace Conference Center, 2711 N Haskell Ave, Dallas, TX

The IANS 2020 Dallas Information Security Forum delivers an immersive curriculum with 30+ sessions led by esteemed IANS Faculty, global information security thought leaders and solution providers. Attend the two-day Forum to gain actionable technical solutions and leadership insights focused on current and emerging challenges facing enterprise security leaders. Network with peers to benchmark your information security practices and engage with IANS Faculty during interactive sessions.

Let your colleagues know you're coming!
Register

Coming Soon

More Information Coming Soon

Coming Soon

More Information Coming Soon

Cityplace Conference Center

2711 N Haskell Ave, Dallas, TX 75204

General Information

Cancellations

IANS requests that cancellations please be submitted two weeks prior to a Forum. Reserved seats are limited.

Hotel Cancellations

If you have booked a hotel room with IANS during the registration process or you have reached out to an IANS team member regarding booking a room, please note our venues have a cancellation policy of 48 hours. If you do not cancel your reservation through your online registration or in writing to IANS, you will be charged for the night(s) in which you have failed to cancel.

Terms and Conditions

This Forum is produced by IANS, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to the Forum to any entity or individual. Attendance to the Forum is complimentary and open to active information security professionals from private and public-sector corporations and organizations.

Individuals from information security solution providers (software, hardware, and consulting companies) are not eligible to attend unless affiliated with a sponsoring organization.

IANS reserves the right to share attendee contact information with event sponsors and other attendees. IANS will provide on-site opt-out forms that enable you to remove your contact information from being shared as described herein. No contact information will be shared prior to the event.

Photography, Audio & Video Recording

IANS Forums are held in a public venue; therefore, IANS does not prohibit participants, sponsors, or other companies from photographing or taking videos. IANS reserves the right to use images taken at IANS Forums with your photograph and/or likeness in marketing materials.

IANS Code of Conduct

IANS is committed to providing a harassment-free conference experience for all attendees, sponsors, speakers and staff regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, political affliction or religion.

IANS expects all participants to behave in a professional manner. IANS will not condone any form of sexual language and imagery, verbal threats or demands, offensive comments, intimidation, stalking, sustained disruption of session or events, inappropriate physical contract, and unwelcomed sexual attention.

If any form of written, social media, verbal, or physical harassment is reported, participant will be asked to stop and expected to comply immediately. Offender will be subject to expulsion from the conference.

If you are being harassed or notice someone being harassed, please contact the event staff. In the event of an emergency situation, please contact local authorities immediately.

We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social activities.

Registration Questions

What is the registration fee?

The Forum is complimentary and open to active Information Security Professionals from private and public sector corporations and organizations.

What's the registration deadline?
You can register for and IANS event up to the day of the event.
What time does the Forum begin and end?

The Forum officially begins on Day 1 at 7:30am and ends on Day 2 at 4:40pm.

Can I earn continuing education credits for attending the forum?

Attendees may earn up to 16 credits through our partnership with (ISC)2. Attendees must check in at registration each morning to receive their 8 credits for Day 1 and Day 2. Attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion one week after the forum concludes for any other certification needs. If you have provided IANS with your CISSP # during the registration process then we will automatically submit to (ISC)2.

Onsite Questions

Will there be opportunities to network with peers and sponsors?

There will be chances to network with your peers during the lunches, breaks and the networking reception at the end of day one.

Where do I pick up my badge and registration material?

Your badge and registration materials will be available to pick-up at the registration desk. Registration starts at 7:30am.

Does IANS provide a Mobile App?

The IANS Information Security Forum App will be available 1 week prior to the event. To download the Mobile App go to the App Store or Google Play Store on your device and search IANS.

What is the best way to stay updated before and during the Forum?

For all updates please download the IANS Mobile App or follow us on Twitter.

What can I expect when I attend an IANS event?

When attending an IANS Information Security Forum, you will have the opportunity to take part in technical and strategic Roundtable sessions that discuss the latest issues and trends found in the market. These Roundtable discussions are led by IANS Faculty who are also long-time information security practitioners. You will also have the chance to network with industry peers and learn about the newest technologies and services during any one of our Technology Spotlight sessions.

How can I promote my involvement with the event?

Please share your thoughts and excitement using our event hashtags found at the top of this page.

Is there free Wi-Fi onsite?

Free Wi-Fi will be provided throughout the Forum in conference areas.

Are the presentations available for viewing after the Forum?

All roundtable sessions will be available after the Forum. Many presentations are uploaded to the Mobile App prior to the Forum.

How can I submit my feedback on the Forum?

We encourage you to fill out our general survey located in the middle of your program. Please drop off your survey at the registration desk before you leave.

Housing & Travel Questions

What hotel accommodations are available during the Forum?

IANS provides a room block for forum events. There will be a limited number of rooms available at the discounted rate.

How can I book a hotel room?

All hotel requests must be made through the registration site.

Will I receive a hotel confirmation number?

You will receive a hotel confirmation number 2 weeks prior to the Forum.

Is parking provided?

IANS does not cover any parking.

How can I cancel my hotel reservation?

Most of our hotel venues have a 72 hour cancellation policy. You must cancel by contacting one of the IANS team members or through the online registration. If you fail to do so you will be charged for the night(s) in which you have failed to cancel.

Sponsorship Questions

Will there be opportunities to network with peers and sponsors?

IANS offers a Silver, Gold and Platinum level sponsorship. Please visit the Event Sponsors Page for more information.

Are there still sponsorship opportunities?

Please contact Eric Bartczak at sponsorships@iansresearch.com for more information.

Attendee Contact

ians@iansresearch.com

Who Should Attend?

IANS Forum content is designed for information security practitioners across all industries. Attendees include CISOs, VPs and Managing Directors of Information Security, Information Security Architects, and Information Security Engineers.

Interested in Forum Sponsorship? Learn More.

Check out IANS other upcoming events