2021 Virtual Symposium
Navigating the Multi-Cloud
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM MT
Security teams say it’s difficult to use alert/response techniques and policy controls consistently across multiple cloud environments, and they seek guidance to adapt their approach to cover the differences from one cloud to the next. This virtual symposium will provide that guidance, including how to:
- Focus on process rather than tools – how you want to do this as opposed to what you should buy.
- Build a consistent monitoring capability across clouds.
- Develop key management and encryption approaches that will be better suited for multi-cloud.
- Apply consistent policy and controls.
- Apply one identity system across clouds.
This event is for IANS clients and invited guests — there is no vendor sponsorship or presence.
Registrants will receive a logistics email with web conference meeting information one day prior to the event.