2022 Virtual Symposium
Maturing Your Zero Trust Program: Use Cases for 2022
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET
Applying zero trust architectures in an iterative way – one project at a time – has proven a sustainable method to deepen zero trust capabilities across a program. This symposium will cover popular zero trust use cases for 2022 to accelerate your organization’s zero trust maturation. Walk through:
- The CISA steps and directives outlined in the EO and OMB memos to transition to zero trust.
- Core zero trust architecture components to realize the principle of least trust.
- Zero trust use cases for people, devices, equipment and workloads in 2022, such as BYOD, digital transformation initiatives, cloud migration and new equipment rollouts.
- How to move up the CISA Zero Trust Maturity Model – from traditional to advanced to optimal – within those use cases.
- The types of tools and services to focus on for zero trust implementation.
This event is for IANS clients and invited guests — there is no vendor sponsorship or presence.
Registrants will receive a logistics email with web conference meeting information one day prior to the event.