2023 Virtual Symposium
Generative AI and LLMs: Security Use Cases and Priorities to Minimize Risk
11:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET
- Grasp the extent of potential privacy, regulatory and intellectual property implications of both input and output into these technologies
- Understand the scope of internal policy and procurement controls, as well as education, teams need to use these technologies safely and effectively
- Examine how data classification and role management tactics can help (and relying on DLP controls for prompt data to AI models won’t help)
- Discuss common pitfalls of these technologies, including hallucinations, prompt injection and code integrity
- Outline security use cases where these technologies can enable teams without taking unnecessary risks
This event is for IANS clients and invited guests — there is no vendor sponsorship or presence.
Registrants will receive a logistics email with web conference meeting information one day prior to the event.