Kevin is a Healthcare Cybersecurity Consultant working with companies such as MedSec, LogRhythm and individual healthcare providers. Kevin has over 40 years’ experience in healthcare in roles from direct patient care as a registered nurse to a Director of Information Security at Mayo Clinic. He assisted in developing the cybersecurity program at the Mayo Clinic and designed their medical device cybersecurity program.
- Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Medical Device Cybersecurity
- Leadership and Governance
- Project Management
- Vendor Management and Partnerships
Achievements & Contributions
- Frequent presenter at the FDA, HIMSS, Gartner, RSNA American Associations of Physicists in Medicine and the American Hospital Association
- Development of Mayo Clinic Medical Device Cybersecurity program
- Co-Chair HSCC Joint Security Plan for Medical Devices
Certifications & Credentials
- Bachelors in Nursing from Norther Illinois University
- Master’s in Education from University of Wisconsin LaCrosse
- Graduate Certification in Information Systems – City University Seattle
Hobbies & Fun Facts
Kevin retired from Mayo Clinic in 2019 and enjoys camping and trout fishing “out west”.