Stu Henderson is President of the Henderson Group, providing information security consulting and training with emphasis on IBM mainframes.
- Effective information security for IBM mainframes, the Internet, UNIX, and Windows
- Audits for information security
- Compliance for information security
- SIEM and log analysis for information security
- Computer measurement for performance tuning
Achievements & Contributions
- Helped hundreds of organizations make better use of security software such as RACF, ACF2, and TopSecret.
Conducted MVS security reviews for numerous commercial and government organizations.
- Over forty-five years of hands-on experience as a system programmer, Data Security Officer, auditor, and consultant
- Developed and taught nation-wide security seminars addressing: MVS, TopSecret, ACF2, RACF, VTAM, DB2, TCP/IP, and the Internet
- Created the information security function for a major brokerage firm, including complete implementation of RACF security software, development of security policy and procedures, and development of techniques for analysis of SMF data to monitor violations and out-of-norm usage.