Chad is Founder and CEO of Habitu8, an information security startup focused on building effective security awareness programs through training services. Prior to founding Habitu8, Chad co-founded Rapid7, a leading cyber-security company whose products are used today in over 120 countries. As VP of Engineering, Chad helped lead Rapid7 from a 3-person, privately backed startup to a successful $900MM IPO in 2015. With the combination of his technical and executive experience, Chad raises awareness authoring self-published, security-focused articles.
- Security Awareness
- Penetration Testing
- Cloud Security
Achievements & Contributions
- Former CISO of TrueCar, Inc.
- Co-Founder & former VP of Security Solutions & Engineering at Rapid7
- Co-inventor of 4 foundational patents in computer security
- Former Open Source Developer at Open BSD
Certifications & Credentials
- Certified Scrum Master – Scrum Alliance
- Certified Trainer, Situational Leadership – Center for Leadership Studies