Adrian is the Director of Product Management at Tenchi Security, where he is building the next generation of cyber risk management tools, starting with the cloud. His foundation spans technical, GRC, and leadership roles with a background as a practitioner, incident responder, penetration tester, and PCI QSA.
As an industry analyst, studying market trends, working with founders and investors brought a deep understanding of the business side of cybersecurity. Finally, after Adrian’s own startup was acquired, he has been helping startups grow, market, and sell to their clients.
- Security Program Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response
- Penetration Testing
- Security Awareness
Achievements & Contributions
- Author and Presenter on topics that challenge conventional wisdom in the information security space
- Founder of BSides Knoxville, East Tennessee's premier cybersecurity event
- Founder of DC865, Knoxville's area DEFCON group
- Host of the Enterprise Security Weekly podcast
- Contributor to the Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES)
- Frequent volunteer to community efforts including the Cavalry, BioHacking DEFCON Village, Medical Device DEFCON Village, the National Board of InfoSec Examiners (NBISE), open-source data-loss prevention tools and several CIS benchmarks
- Discovers and reports many critical vulnerabilities in commercial products