Anand is a seasoned Information Security practitioner with domain expertise of healthcare, retail, ecommerce, and finance. His CISO roles span the spectrum of Fortune 100 to early stage companies. Anand’s personal mission is to drive solutioning of complexities and challenges in the Information Security space such as Cloud security, board oversight of cybersecurity programs, cybersecurity talent grooming and advancement, and emerging threats. Anand also serves as an adjunct faculty at Mitchell Hamline School of Law teaching Incident Management and Response.
- Cloud Security
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Board Oversight of Cybersecurity Programs
- Emerging Threats
Achievements & Contributions
- Keynotes at HIMSS, ACM etc.
- Advisor to startups
- Articles in ACM, Attorney at Law Magazine, and ISACA Journal
Certifications & Credentials
- PhD, Computer Science from University of Minnesota
- MS, Computers Science from Purdue University
- CISM and CISSP certifications