Francesco is a seasoned entrepreneur, CEO of the Contextual-based vulnerability management platform from code to cloud Phoenix Security, author of several books on advanced networking, DevSecOps, Secure SDLC.
Francesco has been leading digital transformation in the Telecommunication sectors (Vodafone, BT, Telecom Italia) and Financial Sectors (Nationwide, HSBC) and leading public sector professional service for AWS Professional Service.
Francesco is also the host of multi-award Cyber Security & Cloud Podcast, a speaker and known in the cybersecurity industry and recognized for his visionary views. He currently serves in the board of UK&I of the Cloud Security Alliance, keynotes at global conferences and has authored and co-authored several books.
- Cloud Network and Host Controls
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Networking and Network Devices
- Firewalls, NGFW
- Threat Intelligence and Modelling
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management
Achievements & Contributions
- DMA Sans Innovator Award 2022
- Finalist - Diversity Champion SC Award 2022
- Trailblazer Award - Diversity champion 2022