Jodi Daniels is Founder and CEO of Red Clover Advisors, a privacy consultancy, that brings data privacy strategy and compliance together with its flexible and scalable approach that simplifies data privacy complexity, refines, updates or builds privacy structure, and makes both the business and the legal issues accessible and actionable for all. Jodi serves as the outsourced privacy office for companies.
- Data Privacy Law & Privacy Programs
- Marketing & Privacy (laws like TCPA, CAN-SPAM, technology changes like Apple iOS)
- Incident Response
Achievements & Contributions
- Host of the She Said Privacy / He Said Security Podcast
- Featured in The Economist, Forbes, Inc., Authority Magazine, ISACA
- Thrive Global National Keynote Speaker
Certifications & Credentials
- Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School.
- CPA (inactive)
Hobbies & Fun Facts
Cooking, exercising, family time with her husband (also an IANS faculty member), two girls and large fluffy dog.