Jon Zeolla is the co-founder and CTO of Seiso, an information security consulting company, where he is responsible for the refinement of cloud native security solutions, and contributing to open source projects and industry standards.
- Cloud Security (AWS Specialty)
- Distributed Systems Security
- Security Program Development
- Data Analysis
Achievements & Contributions
- Member of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF), Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Security Technical Advisory Group, and contributor to numerous Open Source Security Foundation (OSSF) working groups.
- Creator of and contributor to numerous open source tools.
- Awarded the start-up innovator of the year award in 2021.
- Founder of the Steel City InfoSec (DC412) user group, and the PittSec collaboration space.
- Core organizer of BSides Pittsburgh and cofounder of the managing company, Burgh Security Events.
Certifications & Credentials
- CISSP – ISC2
- GCUX, GPEN, GCWN, GPPA, GSSP-.net – GIAC
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Security – Microsoft
- Undergraduate degrees in information technology and security and forensics