Justin Daniels is a cybersecurity subject matter expert who is also a corporate attorney who specializes in M&A and other business transactions. He is an equity partner at the law firm Baker Donelson, an Am law 60 firm.
He has developed deep subject matter expertise in cybersecurity as he believes cybersecurity is a strategic business enterprise risk. He quarterbacks the design and implementation of cyber plans. He also handles incident response from wire fraud to ransomware. He also brings a cyber lens to business and legal issues in day to day operations, mergers and acquisitions, investment capital transactions.
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Managing Vendors and Third Parties
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Data Protection Integrity and Availability
- Management and Leadership
- Blockchain implementation
- Digital Wallets
Achievements & Contributions
- Helped design and build cybersecurity and privacy into the DNA of a smart city initiative that tests drones, autonomous vehicles, IOT devices and first deployment of escooters in the country.
- Ted Talk entitled "Why You Hold the Key to Cybersecurity" October 2017
- Founder of Cybercon and Atlanta Cyber Week security conferences
Certifications & Credentials
- BA. In Political Science & History, Virginia Tech
- JD and MBA, Law, Accounting, Finance, Duquense University