Justin Elze is currently serving as Chief Technology Officer at TrustedSec. Over Justin’s seven years with TrustedSec, as an information security expert, he has used his vast expertise in enterprise penetration testing, network security, social engineering, and red teaming to identify his clients’ vulnerabilities and ultimately, protect their technology infrastructure. Prior to becoming CTO, Justin held the roles of Director of Innovation, Research, and Advanced Testing and Principal Security Consultant for TrustedSec.
- Vendor/Customer Third-Party Security Questionnaires
- Security Program Alignment with the Business
- Security Program Creation and Transformation
- Strategic Vision, Mission, and Roadmap Creation
- Team Leadership and Mentoring, Diversity & Inclusion
Achievements & Contributions
- Appears in Tribe of Hackers: Cybersecurity Advice from the Best Hackers and Tribe of Hackers Red Team: Tribal Knowledge from the Best in Offensive Cybersecurity.
- Speaker at DerbyCon
- Trainer at Blackhat
- Co Host of Playing in Tactic Podcast
- Former Optiv, Accuvant Labs, Dell SecureWorks, and Redspin
Hobbies & Fun Facts
In his free time Justin is passionate about building, tuning, and racing cars (and, yes, occasionally hacking them) and spending time with his three dogs.