Kati is a Product Manager at a pharmaceutical company in Salt Lake City and an independent Behavior Design, Methodology, and Analytics Expert. She has applied her diverse set of skills to creating, implementing and evaluating innovative security awareness programs for Fortune 100 companies. Likewise, she has assisted in creating effective social engineering tools and testing scenarios for penetration testing teams. Kati also has experience managing curriculum strategy and content development in psychology to information technology for both online and live instruction.
- Workplace Behavior Evaluation, Strategy, & Planning
- Behavior-Based Product Strategy
- Product Design
- User Experience (Discovery, testing, design, and implementation)
Achievements & Contributions
- Former Security Program Manager & Product Manager of Bugcrowd Inc., a crowdsourced security platform
Certifications & Credentials
- ABD-Ph.D., Cognitive Psychology and Behavior Analysis – Utah State University
- MA, Research and Experimental Psychology – San Francisco State University
- BA, Psychology – California State University, Bakersfield
Hobbies & Fun Facts
In her free time, Kati works as a professional solo and duo aerialist performer and teacher. She also takes full advantage of the SLC outdoor fun of through rock climbing, hiking, skiing, and mountain biking.