Matt Chiodi brings over two decades of security leadership at industry leaders Palo Alto Networks, RedLock, Cognizant, Deloitte, and eBay to his role as Chief Trust Officer at Cerby. He has led world-class threat research, including the Palo Alto Networks Unit 42 Cloud Threat team. He has served on boards of directors, including Infragard, an FBI/private sector partnership to protect critical infrastructure. Chiodi actively serves on the cybersecurity advisory board at Messiah University, his alma mater.
- Cloud Security Strategy
- Office 365
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
Achievements & Contributions
- Presenter at information security conferences such as RSA and BSides
- Former CISO & VP at RedLock, a cloud security threat defense startup
- Former Board VP and Governor of InfraGard’s Philadelphia chapter
- Former Director and Global Head of Cloud Security Advisory Services at Cognizant
- Former Senior Consultant and Senior Security Architect at Deloitte Consulting
Certifications & Credentials
- BS, Business Information Systems – Messiah College
- CISSP – (ISC)2
- CCSK – Cloud Security Alliance
Hobbies & Fun Facts
Matt identifies as a personal growth junkie who enjoys exercising in his free time. For his first job, he directly approached the CEO of Johnson & Johnson and got the job!