building, transforming, and delivering successful IT and cybersecurity programs. Olivia
possesses a rare blend of technical, governance, and business acumen to easily articulate
cybersecurity strategy and initiatives to both C-Suite/Board of Directors and technical
at a fast-growing SaaS company, and a frequently requested speaker on cybersecurity at
events and on podcasts.Olivia is also widely regarded as a mentor and thought leader in
the industry and as champion for diversity and equality.
- Vendor/Customer Third-Party Security Questionnaires
- Security Program Alignment with the Business
- Security Program Creation and Transformation
- Strategic Vision, Mission, and Roadmap Creation
- Team Leadership and Mentoring, Diversity & Inclusion
Achievements & Contributions
- Women Volunteer of the Year award, 2021
- Elected to Board of Directors for Cyversity, a leading organization focused on achieving
the consistent representation of women and underrepresented minorities in the
cybersecurity industry through programs designed to diversify, educate, and empower.
- CISSP, Network+, CCSK,PCIP, Security+,CISM, CDPSM certifications.