Shannon is the Founder and CEO of ThirdScore. This followed her role as VP, Security at Adobe, where she led Product and Software Security. Shannon is also the Founder of DevSecOps, a non-profit organization committed to uniting security with DevOps and Agile practices via experimentation and education. Shannon is an award-winning security innovator and leader experienced in developing emerging security programs for Fortune 500 companies including Intuit, ServiceNow, Sony, Sempra, Savvis, Cable & Wireless, 99 Cents Only, Exodus, and Bank of America.
- Executive & Board Communications
- Product & Software Trust
- DevSecOps & Cloud Security
- Offensive Security & Red Team
- Security Architecture
Achievements & Contributions
- Winner of 2014 Scott Cook Innovation Award for developing and cultivating a world-class cloud security program for protecting sensitive data in AWS
- Former CEO and Founder of Got Metrics, Inc. a boutique metrics company
- Former Master Security Architect for Savvis Inc. a CenturyLink subsidiary
Certifications & Credentials
- BS, Biomedical Science – Mount Saint Mary’s University
- IDEO coursework – Insights for Innovation, Designing for Change, Leading for Creativity, Storytelling for Influence
Hobbies & Fun Facts
Shannon is the founder of DevOps Community, and dedicates her time towards improving and adapting security to meet the needs of innovation and agility. Inspiring the mission of uniting security with DevOps and Agile practices via experimentation and education within the security industry.